Most insurance plans are accepted at both offices. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge. And if we do not accept your insurance, our staff will call and verify if you have out of network coverage. Please call Atlanta Medical Institute at (404) 264-9553 or Atlanta Spinal Health at (678) 771-3060. You can also email Dr. Carlisle at [email protected]
When calling to make your appointment, please say "I wish to make a appointment to see Dr. Carlisle." Dr. Carlisle is not the only chiropractor in the building, so we want to make sure that you can be put on his schedule. We also have cash plans for patients who do not have insurance.
If you are involved in a car accident, both offices accept Med Pay if you have purchased it as part of your auto insurance. If you do not have Med Pay, you should price it.
- Cigna (Both offices are in network)
- Aetna (Both offices are in network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) (Both offices are in network)
- United Health Care (Both offices are in network)
- Humana (Both offices are in network)
- Out of Network insurance
- Med Pay (For those in a auto accident, it is a part of your auto insurance)
- Self Pay
- TriWest Veterans Choice Community Care Network - VACCN (Proudly Caring for Veterans)
- Ambetter (Both offices are in network)
- Medicare (Jonesboro office only)
Both offices accept Personal Injury Liens, as well as cash payments and all major credit cards.