Neck injuries vary from whiplash, which is one of the most common car accident injuries, to disc injuries. When whiplash occurs, the soft tissues made up of nerves, ligaments, and muscles are injured. This results in neck pain and limits movement of the neck and head, negatively affecting rotation and peripheral vision. Patients who suffer from whiplash are referred to our office for rehabilitative therapy.
Victims of neck and back injuries are often left limited in their ability to perform many functions of their job or completely unable to work. These injuries are particularly common in accidents where the victim's vehicle was rear-ended and recovery from them may take several months. Even after the healing process, those who experience neck and back injuries may suffer from permanent pain and decreased mobility which causes their daily life activities to be limited.
The neck, mid-back, and lower back contain intervertebral discs which can also be injured in car accidents. Just as with whiplash, a disc injury and traumatize ligaments, muscles, back nerves, and the soft tissues of the neck. The result is severe pain and inflammation.
For Attorneys & Potential Clients
- We accept personal injury cases.
- Both offices accept med pay if the client purchased it as part of your auto insurance. If you are not sure if you have medpay, call your insurance company to find out. Or the client can use their health insurance as well.
- Our offices work on a lien basis and is always willing to negotiate bills fairly.
- We negotiate with attorneys on reasonable and customary fees for fair settlement disbursements. Our bills clearly explain services that were rendered so that all charges are easily understood.
- Reports and bills are submitted within 7-14 days of the patient's last visit.
- We offer quality comprehensive chiropractic, medical, and physiotherapy care for all patient/clients with flexible appointment scheduling. Our friendly staff is always available to help with the patients healing process and needs, and with in-house equipment and treatment rooms on site, we can provide services on the same day without any delays in patient care.
- When required, referrals will be made to appropriate specialists. Attorney offices are kept well informed and updated as to the patient/client progress.
- Each patient's case is managed efficiently and in a timely manner as to prevent gaps in treatment. We ensure the number and type of treatment provided will be appropriate for your clients injury with proper documentation always filed. Our offices also provides continual case follow up to inform attorneys of treatment, and retention status, as well as notifications of appointment no-shows.
Our offices are located in Buckhead/Sandy Springs and Jonesboro.